- 6-weeks online program for the rising 3rd – 5th graders
- Schedule: 06/15/2022 to 07/27/2022
- Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 7 pm PST (Online)
- Enrollment fee is 100% tax-deductible
- Program cost includes materials & tax
- Contact us to Apply for Free or for a Discount
You may also like…
A high-quality and hands-on science program covering basic concepts of circuits and mechanics. This program is geared towards upcoming 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. Two new high-quality STEM kits along with a unique curriculum will be provided for each Budding Scientist participant. The included kits are Snap Circuits Jr and Newton’s Laws by Engino. With the first kit, we will teach the students circuits, current, resistance, switches, motors, and other electronics concepts. Using the second kit, we will teach Newton’s Laws, and basic concepts behind inertia, momentum, and kinetic and potential energy.
There are no reviews yet.