DIVINE DISCOVEREREngineering PathwayRobot Design Process & CAD
- Robotic Engineering Design Process
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Develop expertise for FTC & FRC challenges
- 8 weekly sessions – a high-quality & hands-on online STEM program for the rising 6-9 graders
- 06/21/2023 to 08/12/2023
- Wednesdays 5pm to 6:30pm PST
- Participants will receive STEM kits
- Robot Design Process – guides students through the process of designing and building robots.
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) – introduces students to digital design and empower them with the skills to create detailed 2D and 3D models.
- Empowers students to develop expertise in building robots for FTC (First Tech Challenge) and FRC (First Robotics Challenge) programs.
- Courses meticulously crafted, guided, and led by accomplished FTC & FRC team members and coaches.
- The Robotics Design Process course equips students with the essential knowledge and skills to navigate the entire process of designing and building robots. From conceptualization to prototyping, testing, and refinement, students will explore the principles of robotics engineering and learn to apply them in practical projects. Through hands-on activities, they will delve into key aspects such as mechanical design, electrical systems, and its integrations. This course empowers students to think critically, problem-solve, and collaborate effectively as they develop their understanding of robotics design principles and gain practical experience in creating functional robotic systems.
- The CAD course provides students with a comprehensive introduction to Computer-Aided Design (CAD). Explore the exciting world of 2D and 3D modeling, learn essential CAD tools and techniques, and unleash your creativity as you embark on a hands-on journey of designing and bringing your ideas to life. Gain the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to create detailed digital designs and lay a solid foundation for your future in CAD and design.