- 6 weeks online program for the rising 5th – 8th graders
- Schedule: 06/16/2022 to 07/28/2022
- Thursdays 5:30 pm to 7 pm PST (Online)
- Enrollment fee is 100% tax-deductible
- Program cost includes materials & tax
- Contact us to Apply for Free or for a Discount
Young Explorer program covers advanced concepts of electricity, alternate energy, and mechanics tailored to upcoming 5th to 8th. Two new advanced STEM kits along with unique and tailored curriculums will be provided to every Young Explorer participant. The included kits are Snap Circuits Green and Simple Machines by Engino. With the Snap Circuits Green, we will teach the students the concepts of alternate energy by giving them hands-on experiments that show how to use environmentally friendly energy sources, including Hydro Power, Wind Power, Solar Power, Geothermal Energy, Nuclear Energy, Chemical Energy, Hydrogen and Fuel Cells and more. They will also be taught the practical application of each of these forms of alternate energy. With the Simple Machines kit, the students will learn about multiple mechanical concepts like levers and linkages, cams and cranks, gears and worm drives, and axles and inclined planes, to name a few.