YOUNG EXPLORERSnap Circuitry & Microbit w/Block Coding
- Snap Circuitry & Electronics -fostering a passion for STEM
- Microbit w/Block Coding -coding skills to face the challenges of the digital age
- Ignites STEM passion, build & code robots, fuel hands-on challenges
- 8 weekly online STEM sessions for the rising 4-6 graders
- 06/13/2023 to 08/12/2023
- Tuesdays 5pm -6:30pm PST (No class on July 4th)
- Participants will receive two STEM kits
- Contact us to Apply for Free or for a Discount
You may also like…
- Snap Circuitry and Electronics course:
- Introduction to electronics and circuitry through hands-on experimentation
- Exploration of the basic principles of electricity and circuits
- Assembly of various electronic circuits using snap-together components
- Completion of 100 different experiments to understand different concepts and components
- Learning about different electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, LEDs, switches, and more
- Understanding how circuits function and how to troubleshoot common issues
- Engaging in exciting projects such as building a light-sensitive alarm, a radio, a doorbell, and more
- Development of problem-solving and critical-thinking skills through troubleshooting and circuit design
- Encouragement of creativity and innovation in designing and modifying circuits
- Practical application of scientific concepts in a hands-on and interactive manner
- Empowerment to explore and experiment with electronics in a safe and engaging environment
- Fostering a curiosity for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
- Microbit with Block Coding course:
- Introduction to Microbit, a programmable device for exploring electronics and coding
- Learning the basics of block-based coding using visual programming languages
- Understanding the features and capabilities of the Microbit device
- Exploring various sensors and components integrated into the Microbit
- Creating interactive projects by programming the Microbit to respond to inputs and outputs
- Building games, animations, and interactive displays using the Microbit
- Developing problem-solving and logical thinking skills through coding challenges and projects
- Gaining hands-on experience in coding and hardware integration
- Encouraging creativity and innovation through project-based learning
- Exploring real-world applications of coding and electronics
- Fostering a passion for technology and computer science
- Providing a solid foundation for further exploration in coding and robotics
- Ignite students’ passion for STEM as they develop fundamental concepts and tackle diverse challenges, including building and coding robots, fostering their enthusiasm for hands-on learning and problem-solving.
- Our program fosters hands-on learning and problem-solving skills, preparing students for the dynamic world of STEM.
- Courses meticulously crafted, guided, and led by accomplished FTC & FRC team members and coaches.
There are no reviews yet.